Where do I start, and what can I do to be more involved and informed?
- The first step is to sign up as a member……….it is free!
- Once you are through this, you are a part of Global Health Network community and have access to a range of activities.
- If you want to read the latest development in Maternal/Child Health…. Click on the RESOURCES tab and read the important and new articles.
- If you want to be a part of any specific group, based on your interest and want to get connected to people with similar interest…. Click on the COMMUNITY tab then the GROUPS. We currently have the ‘introduce yourself’ group which will introduce you to our MNCH community. You can always start a new topic within a group and invite people.
- Tell us what you would like to see on the site in this Site Contents group.
- If you want to discuss some topic…… Join a discussion group and/or suggest a new topic for a discussion group and get started.
- If you want to register your study …..Go to the LINK Registry or search the studies that have already registered.
- If you have documents that you have used in your studies and believe would be helpful for others, including training materials, checklists, SOPs, informed consents, etc. please consider sharing them with the other members. You can post this up as a BLOG, or in one of the discussion groups. If you cannot find a group, email the coordinator to set one up for you.
- If you want to work as a team on a similar project… go to workspaces and get started.
- If you want to give a feedback… go to contact us and drop your valuable suggestions.
- Take some free online e-learning courses. You can also access some training on pre-eclampsia & eclampsia, as well as postpartum haemorrhage.
- Register for a free Professional Membership Scheme profile.
- This is just the beginning, and a lot more activities will be added. Check back often!
All resources on the Mother Child Link site are free to use and adapt as you like. If you do adapt a tool or template for use at your site, please could you post up your improvements back to the site so that other members of the community can benefit from your modifications. If the work you do using our tools and templates leads to published reports or papers, please could you support the utility of these tools by including an acknowledgement: "This work used free to use tools and/or templates from the Mother Child Link site (http://mother-childlink.tghn.org), part of The Global Health Network (www.theglobalhealthnetwork.org).