I found this link to a new website and thought I would share!
The Knowledge for Health (K4Health) Project http://www.k4health.org/ has launched a new website named POPLINE: http://www.popline.org/ . POPLINE is the world’s largest database of reproductive health literature, and thousands of new records are added every year.
- Multiple export options
- Mobile-friendly interface
- Customizable Advanced Search
- Saved searches and My Documents
- Over 400 pre-coordinated instant searches
- User profiles & updated document request process
- Filter search results by Keyword, Country, Language, and Year
In addition to new features, POPLINE continues to provide thousands of links to the full text of a wide variety of documents. For low- and middle-income country users who have little or no Internet access, POPLINE delivers the full text directly. Visit POPLINE to find out more about requesting documents. http://www.popline.org/services#DocDel